Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween Bash 2011


This year for Halloween we did our annual Halloween party at our house! My brother Josh and My mom and I spent all day in the kitchen getting all the food made! This year Josh was able to show off his creative side by making some very cool treats for the party! My mom is also very talented and made some VERY yummy foods! Here is what our party consisted of! 

My mom is always so talented and VERY creative! This year we made Mummy Pizza’s, Mummy Meatloaf’s, Bat Bread, Bones, Witches fingers, Graveyard Pudding. My favorite this year goes to the very YUMMY Jack-O-Lantern Pot Pies! 


My younger brothers last Halloween with us for 2 years! 

We hope that y'all had a great and safe Halloween!

If you want to see all the other pictures go to this link!
 http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k525/WhittersPhotos/Halloween%202011/?albumview=slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment