Friday, November 11, 2011

Little League Football

Two Saturdays ago I went and photographed my 2nd cousins little leagues football game! Before the game I took some of the players photos and was happy with my work. If you are parents of any of these players feel free to Email me if you want some of the pictures my email is WhittersPhotos@Gmail.com! Here are a few of my pictures from that day! 






 
If you want to see all the other pictures go to this link!
http://photobucket.com/LittleLeagueFootball?albumview=slideshow

5 comments:

  1. Whit,

    This is great! Glad you're doing your thing girl! Good Luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Iris! I am excited about this new adventure in life! I am ready and set to explore my many options!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these photos...Very good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Whit! This looks great. Im glad you are taking a big step towards fulfilling your dream of doing what you love. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete